Jetstream ballpoint pens are some of the finest writing instruments sold today, but which Jetstream pens are the real winners?
There are a lot of Jetstream pens sold in the US and Japan. Even so, we’ll try to make this list as extensive as possible. It won’t include special editions or brand partnerships, like the Jetstream Studio Ghibli models or Pure Malt models.
Top Jetstream Pens, In Order
- Jetstream Sport: The Standard Jetstream with an all-black design
- Jetstream Standard: The one and only
- Jetstream Color: The Standard in bright colors
- Jetstream Slim Compact Multi-pen
- Jetstream 3 Multi-pen: The standard 3-color Jetstream
- Jetstream Edge
- Jetstream Prime 3&1: Premium Jetstream with an interesting twist selection mechanism
- Jetstream 4: A 4-color multi-pen
- Jetstream Prime 3: A 3-color multi-pen with the premium metal body
- Jetstream RT BLX: The RT but with black bodies and off-black color inks
- Jetstream RT: Full rubber grip. A dated design but it’s stood the test of time
- Jetstream Stylus: A skinny Jetstream with a tablet stylus at the top
- Jetstream Edge 3 Multi-pen: Awkward but interesting 0.28mm tip multi-pen
- Jetstream 2&1: A not-particularly-interesting 2+1 multi-pen
- Jetstream 4&1 Metal Multi-pen
- Jetstream Alpha Gel Grip
- Jetstream SX: A capped, rollerball style Jetstream with the line’s oldest design. Most popular is the 0.7 mm SX-217
- Jetstream Premier: Named like an executive model, but with a plastic body and a slow, quiet click. Filled with grease
- Jetstream 4&1 Multi-pen: Large and ungainly, but at least it’s a Jetstream
- Jetstream F Series: A twist multi-pen with middling build quality
Did we miss anything? Send an email!